Knowledge graphs are the foundation of modern data and analytics, with capabilities to enhance and improve user collaboration, machine learning models, and explainable AI.
Timbr is the data source agnostic, multi-use case and multi-domain Knowledge Graph platform that is easy to adopt and use because it implements graph technology in SQL.
With Timbr your organization benefits from:
- Virtual integration of data silos.
- Automatic generation of unified views of heterogeneous and initially unconnected data sources, such as Customer 360.
- Reusable data sets for use in analytics platforms or for training machine learning algorithms.
- Lighting-fast creation of sophisticated reports and dashboards in PoweBI, Tableau, Google Data Studio and most other BI tools.
- Up to 80% faster data engineering.
- Short no-JOINs SQL queries for faster data consumption.
- ROI in a matter of months.
Contact us to learn how Timbr can help you deliver value from data.
Create conceptual data models with meaning and relationships
Map the model to your databases and external data sources
Query in No JOINs SQL, Apache Spark, Python, R, Java or Scala
Visualize and traverse your databases as a graph
Use graph algorithms to create recommendation engines with ease
Connect your BI and DS tools or use Timbr’s charts and dashboards