Graph Algorithms in SQL
Timbr enables graph algorithms over relational data by means of simple SQL queries.
- Empower data consumers to deliver advanced analytics and create recommendation engines.
- No need of graph databases.
- No need to transform data sources into graph format.
- No need to maintain expensive ETL flows.
- No need to learn new skills.
Timbr's Graph Algorithms Module
Timbr virtually transforms data stored in tables into a web of relationships, and implements a GA module to enable convenient, easy to use GA analytics even in instances that were not previously considered by business users or in instances for which there was not clear justification to engage data scientists to use them.