Timbr is the ideal swiss army knife for data engineers, providing them with all the capabilities they need to deliver consumable data fast and with minimum effort:
- Model data semantically to unify meaning and add relationships.
- Explore and integrate data sources with on-the-fly logical screening and filtering.
- Automatically generate unified views.
- Expose data for machine learning and analytics consumption.
- Short no-JOINs SQL queries.
- Virtualization, intelligent cache, governance, lineage and much more.
Register to get free access to create your semantic graph layer on top of your data and learn first-hand how Timbr delivers value.
Create conceptual data models with meaning and relationships
Map the model to your databases and external data sources
Query in No JOINs SQL, Apache Spark, Python, R, Java or Scala
Visualize and traverse your databases as a graph
Use graph algorithms to create recommendation engines with ease
Connect your BI and DS tools or use Timbr’s charts and dashboards