Timbr delivers a unique combination of data management, data virtualization and semantic graph analytical capabilities.
With Timbr’s virtual semantic knowledge graph, users can easily:
- model their data as a graph rich with relationships and hierarchies to easily define data models.
- use business terms and embed business logic to segment entities, metrics, and processes.
What else does Timbr offer?
- Semantic SQL with 90% shorter queries
- Full integration downstream & upstream
- Full data security & lineage
- 10x time-to-market insights
- A 3-tier intelligent cache engine
- Graph exploration
1 GARTNER Cool Vendors in Data Management, June 01, 2021. ID: G00746797. Analysts: Philip Russom , Ehtisham Zaidi , Jason Medd , Eric Thoo , Robert Thanaraj.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The GARTNER COOL VENDOR badge and GARTNER are registered trademarks and services marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Register to get free access