- Business modeling to represent and harmonize data.
- Relationships enabled by the business model.
- SQL queries up to 90% shorter, simpler, that make use of the business model to eliminate JOINS.
- Data discovery and agility.
- Data exploration as a graph to discover hidden relationships in the data.
- 4-tier cache engine to optimize performance and storage costs.
Timbr decouples the consumption layer from the data sources to deliver distinct benefits:
- Reusable common metrics and naming conventions across BI tools, scripts, ML models and applications.
- Update of the underlying data structure without disrupting end-users and tools.
- Push down of compute from BI to CDW.
- Avoiding lock-in of data stores and consumption tools.
- Accelerated cloud migration.
- Easier to maintain systems.
Contact us to learn how Timbr can empower your BI tool, shorten time to value and enable you to make strategic use of data.