Are you still modeling data with diagrams using text and symbols to represent data, connections and data flows?
Databases do not provide a means to use concepts that give uniform meaning to data, because real world concepts such as “customer”, “product”, etc. are usually contained in several tables and columns or even multiple databases which are inaccessible to non-technical data consumers. As a result, accessing modeled data is complex and time consuming.
Timbr’s Knowledge Representation provides the most efficient means to model data so non-technical data consumers can access and retrieve data stored in databases using abstract, relationship-rich concepts that represent the real world, such as “customer”, “product”, “employee”, “asset”, etc.
Knowledge representation is integral to knowledge graphs, the foundation of modern data and analytics, with capabilities to enhance and improve user collaboration, machine learning models, and explainable AI.
Timbr is the data source agnostic, multi-use case and multi-domain Knowledge Graph platform that is easy to adopt and use because it implements graph technology in SQL.
With Timbr your organization benefits from:
- Virtual integration of data silos.
- Automatic generation of unified views of heterogeneous and initially unconnected data sources, such as Customer 360.
- Reusable data sets for use in analytics platforms or for training machine learning algorithms.
- Lighting-fast creation of sophisticated reports and dashboards in PoweBI, Tableau, Google Data Studio and most other BI tools.
- Up to 80% faster data engineering.
- Short no-JOINs SQL queries for faster data consumption.
- ROI in a matter of months.
Create conceptual data models with meaning and relationships
Map the model to your databases and external data sources
Query in No JOINs SQL, Apache Spark, Python, R, Java or Scala
Visualize and traverse your databases as a graph
Use graph algorithms to create recommendation engines with ease
Connect your BI and DS tools or use Timbr’s charts and dashboards
Register to get free access