At WP Semantix, we believe that you should have control of your personal data. Control starts with information. This is why you should know what data we collect from you and how we use it.
This notice and the accompanying policy is to enable you to make the best decisions about the information that you choose to share with us.
Who are we?
WP Semantix Ltd. is a company registered under the Laws of Israel, ID#515833119 with headquarters at Raanana, Israel.
WP Semantix Privacy Commitment
Our commitment to your privacy, is based on the following principles which we apply to our use of both your personally identifiable data (“Your Personal Data” or generally “Personal Data”) and to certain anonymous information we collect when you visit our Sites (“Technical Information”, and together with Personal Data, “Your Data”):
- We will describe Your Data we will collect;
- We will inform you clearly about our collection and use of Your Data;
- We will either seek your express informed consent or rely on other legally permissible bases for the use of Your Data – either way, we will inform you of the basis for our use of Your Data;
- We will give you control over the privacy preferences that apply to Your Data, including the rights to (a) change your mind about our use, (b) have access to change or correct inaccurate aspects of Your Data, and (c) require that we delete all or parts of Your Data (d) request Your Data in a portable format;
- We will not share, sell or rent Your Personal Data to others;
- We endeavor to maximize the protection of Your Data, and provide you with prompt notice in the unlikely event that a data loss incident or breach occurs; and
- We will endeavor to be completely transparent and open about our data privacy policies and practices.
The Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
WP Semantix processor makes use of Personal Data for one or more of the purposes detailed below.
In addition, we will not make any use of personal information about you unless there is a legal basis for such use. The legal basis on which WP Semantix may be able to process information about are as follows:
- you consent to our processing of Personal Data about you for one or more of the purposes listed below;
- processing the data required in order to take actions based on your request;
- processing the data is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation that applies to WP Semantix ;
- processing the data is required fulfilling legitimate interests of WP Semantix or a third party.
It is hereby clarified that the legal basis detailed above are the legal basis for actions to process Personal Data, carried out by us as in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation. It is hereby clarified that if the processing of Personal Data about you is subject to other legal systems, then the legal basis for processing this data may differ according to those laws.
In all cases in which Personal Data about you is processed on this legal basis, you may request at any time to receive details about the examination we conducted that led to our determination that specific Personal Data can be processed on this legal basis.
What information do we collect?
WP Semantix collects information from individuals who visit WP Semantix ’s website(s) (“Visitors”) and individuals who register to use the Services (“Customers”).
Information you give us
Personal information that you may provide through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact information, such as your first name, last name, professional title, organizational affiliation, postal address, office location, email address and telephone number;
- Profile information, such as your username, password and preferences;
- Communications, such as information you provide when you respond to surveys, participate in market research activities, participate in telephone conferences with our representatives (which may be recorded with your permission where permitted by law); report a problem with Service, receive customer support or otherwise communicate with us;
- Transaction information, such as the credit card or other payment card details that you use to pay for the Service, and your Service-related billing information and transaction history; When processing payments we additionally collect VAT ID, company identification and other information for invoicing and tax purposes.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them; and
Information from third party sources
We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as our Customers; data providers; business partners, such as joint marketing partners and event co-sponsors; and publicly accessible sources, such as social media platforms.
Data collected automatically
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log the following information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity overtime on the Site and other online services:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, unique identifiers, and general location information such as city or town.
- Usage data, such as the website you visited before browsing to the Site, pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, duration of access, conversion point (when, where, what campaign, source); activity (dates of contact, email opens, link clicks, website visits, etc.), opt-in Date to trace your consent, and CRM identifiers.
Some of our automatic collection is facilitated by:
- Cookies, which are text files stored on a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently and remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, facilitating online advertising and measuring the effectiveness of our ads.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content within it was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns.
Don’t share sensitive personal information
Please update changes to your personal informationI
t is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please let us know if your personal information changes during your relationship with us by updating your registration profile or emailing us at c o n t a c t AT t I m b r .a i.
How do we use Your Data collected at our sites?
We will use Your Data to:
- Provide information, product or service requested or consented to by you.
- Comply with relevant contractual obligations with you and other third parties.
- Improve Site performance and content, including troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Improve our engagement and interaction with you.
- Facilitate your attendance at and participation in our events, communities or blogs.
- Process a request or payment submitted to us.
- Comply with legal requests.
What are your rights to control Your Data?
You have the right to request that we:
- Provide access to any of Your Personal Data we hold about you;
- Prevent the processing of Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes;
- Update any of Your Personal Data which is out of date or incorrect;
- Delete Your Personal Data which we are holding about you;
- Restrict the way we process Your Personal Data;
- Provide Your Personal Data to a third party provider of services; or
- Provide you with a copy of Your Personal Data which we hold about you.
We try to answer every email promptly where possible and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain Your Personal Data. Please also note that certain parts of Your Personal Data may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing Your Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation.
When you email us with a request, we may ask that you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity.
What data do we retain?
We will only retain Your Data stored on our servers in accordance with the legitimate needs of our business and as required or permitted by applicable law. We will not retain any unused Personal Data on our systems longer than necessary for legitimate business purposes.
How do we protect your data?
We use industry-standard security protocols to protect Personal Data and are ISO27001 Certified. Personal Data is stored on private servers in a protected security group. All connections between the end user and our servers are encrypted with SSL, and server software is kept continuously up to date with the latest security patches.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take a number of organizational, technical and physical measures designed to protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no security safeguards are 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your passwords, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. In addition, you should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to Personal Information stored on your devices as well as defining limited access rights to such information on a need to know basis
Update: April 1, 2023