We turn SQL engines into reasoning machines. timbr.ai is revolutionizing the knowledge graph world with the timbr SQL Knowledge Graph, working as a virtual semantic graph layer that installs over any data base to enable enterprise data fabric and digital twins with abstract concepts, inference and semantic SQL access. Our customers include Fortune 500 and other large companies and financial institutions. Join our unique timbr development team to help us deliver the knowledge revolution.
Our ideal VP SAP KG Solutions (VP SAP KG) candidate will lead the development of next generation semantic modeling over SAP HANA, work with all functions to define the delivery & rollout roadmap and put a program together to do actual execution of SQL KG SAP HANA rollout. You will also be accountable for managing the strategic partnership with SAP and other partners.
Our VP SAP KG will have:
- The ability to lead multidiscipline work teams to deliver & apply technology-based solutions to respond to business needs.
- Demonstrated broad-based (infrastructure, application, delivery, etc.) information systems management experience:
- Successfully developed and implemented applications in new SAP HANA architecture environments;
- Demonstrated leadership of multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups;
Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong capabilities in relationship management;
- Partner & establish contributions that technology can bring to business objectives through conducting diagnostic & feasibility studies
- Develop & present business cases for high level initiatives for approval, funding and prioritization.
- Significant experience & knowledge in new computing application & technology architectures, specifically in SAP HANA-based solutions (CFIN, S/4, IBP, etc.).
- Must have demonstrated success in application design and delivery; must have demonstrated two or more of the following:
• Set direction & led introduction & use of techniques, methodologies & tools for delivering technology services to the enterprise
• Planned, directed, and coordinated activities to manage & implement large multi-project programs from contract proposal initiation to final operational stages; ensures programs are managed to realize business benefits
• Managed financial resources to meet goals and multiple projects
• Established a track record of managing technical staff through various life-cycle phases (cross-functional experience highly desirable)
• Identify market & environmental trends beneficial to the enterprise; develop alternative options for business partners to pursue & adopt
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years of broad-based (infrastructure, application, delivery, etc.) information systems management experience in Fortune 500 companies:
- Supervision, recruitment, development, retention & organization of global IT staff
5+ years experience in:
Data Warehousing and Reporting; SAP and SAP HANA (SAP BW knowledge is also valuable), other SAP products (e.g., the ERP modules MM, SD, FICO); Databases, SQL and Data Modeling (ERD); develop in HANA Studio (or Eclipse IDE); Agile / Scrum / DevOps processes OR translating data into usable insights, for example through data visualization and analytical software.
- Excellent command of the English language in speech and writing.
- Managing third-party relationships.
Location: Tel Aviv – Yafo
Seniority level: Executive Level
Employment type: Full-time
Only suitable applicants will be answered
Please apply here