Query Service Refund Policy
We have prepared this Query Service Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to query services acquired from WP-Semantix Ltd (aka timbr.ai) “WPS” or through us from our partners and/or affiliates (collectively “Service(s)”).
General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. In addition, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
- In no event is the same Service eligible for more than one refund.
- Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
- Refunds shall be made pro-rata only for the unused part of the query service purchased from WPS.
- All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars: you, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your WPS account balance. Purchases made using WPS account funds can only be refunded as account credit. Purchases made by credit card or PayPal may be refundable to the source of payment. WPS is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company or PayPal in the case of refund.
- Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.
Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions notified to you when purchasing any Service(s).
All other Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
- No refunds are available for the following:
- Any additional features, services or upgrades added to your Service WPS package and purchased at additional fee;
- Any Services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion; or
- Any fees paid by you to WPS for providing non-service related support.
If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can submit a helpdesk ticket here . You must include the following information in your request:
- Why you are asking for a refund;
- Transaction identifying information (e.g. account username, support pin, transaction number, date of purchase); and
- Any additional information the Customer Service team asks for in order to process your refund request.
If you have questions about our Refund Policy, you can contact WPS at:
WP Semantix, Ltd.
Chaim Levanon St 30
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Last revised: July 15, 2020